GIVE SOME LOVE TO COMRAD D-SUTTON! HE IN SEG RIGHT NOW FOR BEING A REAL DUDE! AINT TAKE THE WHOLE DORM WITH HIM WHEN HE WENT DOWN!
Supreme Allah coincidentally is detained at Brooklyn CI, the same facility as Ryan Thompson. Having himself been a victim of a child protections agency (DCF) and criminal justice system that failed both him and tens of thousands of other young men and women in CT. He is releasing the album WDBI while still behind bars.
- approx. 2 million men across America are locked up NOW. These men are your brothers, sons, fathers, husbands brothers and neighbors, not just a number.
- approx. 1 out 80 caucasian men incarcerated
- approx. 1 out of 8 African American men are incarcerated
- more than half are in for non-violent offenses
- State of Connecticut spends upwards of $1B/year roughly $44,000/inmate
- State of California spends upwards or $9B/year
It would be beneficial and more productive to our society to educate not incarcerate. 75% of all inmates WILL return to prison according to the department of justice.
STOP THE INSANITY!!!
Donate $2.99 for the album at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/supremeallah1 where a percentage of all proceeds will be given to support of Prison University project.
If YOU are not part of the solution YOU are part of the Problem!!!
Letter From SUPREME ALLAH MAGNETIC: >>>>>>>>Click here<<<<<<<<
Kickstarter [Unfortunately Kickstarter Donations cannot be used for Charitable contributions due to the terms and conditions implied in agreement]